Saturday, October 26, 2013

Crocheted Snowflake

I've found this wonderful book about crocheting & knitting  in a local library (it's even in English) - 150 Blocks to Knit & Crochet ( The anything-but-the-square collection) by Heather Lodinsky and it's really great. What I always look for in books and magazins for crocheting are the sketches because I don't like reading the description in words, I just want a quick look at the sketches and I quickly see if there is something I can make.

Petite Lace Snowflake

This pattern is called Petite Lace Snowflake and it's so easy to make it. It's made of chain stitch, double crochet and slip stich. I think I will make some of this year's Christmas cards by using this snowflake. I've decided that this year's cards have to be super easy to make because I just don't have enough time to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment