Wednesday, July 21, 2021

My favourite fake jumpsuit - finally completed

 This was my inspiration - from Burda Style 1/ 2019


This is my creation:


Fabric was bought here https://svetmetraze.si/ (a huge fabric store in Slovenia - located in the capital city of Ljubljana) on sale, I think it was 14 eur for 2 m of fabric. BUT it had a defect and I realized that at home. But I made this disadvantage to work for me.

I decided to make simple trousers and a simple top to make the illusion of a jumpsuit even though it's actually a two-piece outfit - which is a lot more practical.

Trousers are from: Burda 1/ 2019; mod. 103A/ B; size: 40. They are simple, with 2 pockets, elastic waist and 2 folds at the front. Great to wear. 
(I wore them last year and I thought that this size 40 is rather tight ... but I actually gained a lot of weight at that time and they were really getting too tight to put on. So ... I have lost 9 kg since then through intermittent fasting (which I absolutely love). I can go on and on about intermittent fasting. I was 81 kg in November 2020 and I've lost 9 kg, so I'm 72 kg now - July 2021).







The top is from: Burda 6/2011; mod. 106; size 40. So as I was saying the fabric had a defect and I ˝smartly˝ put it directly in front of the viewers' eyes, around my waist. What a dumb idea! :( It was very visible. So I sewed a pom-pom band around this defect/ mistake.
And it works great, people admire it.






Some more pictures of my garden and of the clothes, of course.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment