|Tinkara 3 y 10 m|
How is it made?
2. Then I made the tail from pink plush material. And stuffed the white tail into the pink one.
3. I have sewed white elastic on top of the tail and somewhere in the middle like it's a rucksack. That's the best way to carry this tail everything else makes it floppy because it is quite heavy.
4. Then I attached a kind of belt in the waist - made of plush material and white elastic band. I hope the pictures are clear enough.
5. Then the ears: I used a head piece which I encased/ covered in jersey fabric.
6. Then I made the ears and stuffed them with polyester filling, but a flat one. Then I folded them and attached triangular pieces of fabric to make the ears more squirrel-like. The ears were easy to sew on the head piece because it had holes in the head piece (I bought it just for 1 eur in KIK).